Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Innocent Minds

Just a funny little story to share. Ever since we have decided to adopt from Ethiopia we have been showing our son pictures of children, orphanages etc... What my husband and I have noticed is that now he purposely will look for children who are from "Ethiopia" to play with! We were at a play area and he waited and watched until other children with brown skin came in to play and then joined with them. I asked later, "Did you have fun playing with the kids?" His reply, "Yes, but I forgot to ask what country they were from!" It was soooo cute that I didn't have the heart to tell him that we have kids with brown skin in the United States too!

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

That story is cute!! Well, on to the next wait. I didn't mind when it was out of my hands, like waiting for USCIS. I'm glad you were able to move forward.