Monday, July 7, 2008

10 year anniversary!

Brandon and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on June 27. We went out for a nice dinner together and he totally surprised me with an anniversary band! The best part was that he said that given a choice he would marry me and do everything all over again, what a guy! :) We then went with Gavin to Chicago and Brookefield Zoo for the weekend. It was a wonderful time that we enjoyed together as a family. I must admit though, I do get a little antsy about this waiting..... I would really like to add our new little guy sooner rather then later:) The courts in Ethiopia will be closing August 8 for the rainy season, but it seems the families that did get referrals (about 6 of them) made the courts before they close and could travel by the end of August, what great news for all those children.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy 10th anniversary! How exciting to think that this 10th year together will include an addition to your family! Hoping the wait isn't too much longer for you.

Our Story said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't wait to see your new blessing! I hope you get the news soon.

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

atHisrighthand said...

Congratulations on 10 years!! That is great! Hey I am antsy over here too!..... I don't want to pout too much, but I am about ready for a big temper tantrum and a "i dont' want to wait anymore!...boohoo.. lol.. Anyhow. at least I don't feel that way everyday.... But hear we are in the waiting room with you! take care!!!
Elise