Saturday, March 29, 2008

Love my job!!!

Well, today was my last day to be in control of my classroom. The student teacher officially takes over on Monday for 6 weeks. That will be very hard for me, but she is wonderful. I decided to buy donuts for my classes, celebrate the last day of the semester and FINALLY announce the adoption. They were soooo excited!! The girls wanted to right away see pictures, they all had great questions and were full of great comments. I love the opportunity I have to touch lives of young people!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have also touched my life in many ways and have taught me so much. I thank you for that and am so happy for you, Brandon and Gavin.

Michelle

atHisrighthand said...

Happy Spring Break! How fun to announce to your class. I bet they are thrilled!
Elise

Matt DeWitt said...

She will do fine, get over it. :-)

Matt DeWitt said...

Any more news??

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish I had a "student teacher" in our homeschool. Wait a second...sometimes I use my eldest (9) to teach the younger ones. Voila...I have a student teacher now.

I hope you enjoyed your spring break!

LISA said...

Nice finding your blog!(from Elise's blog)We are waiting for our referral,and I love following blogs.I'll be watching your journey progress.
P.S.Gavin is a cutie!!

Matt DeWitt said...

Pics of Grayson on the blog !! They are home !!

http://mattdewitt.blogspot.com/