Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Try again on continued waiting...

Sometimes I think this computer has a mind of its own!!! I don't know what happened to the last post.
Anyway, several people have been asking how things are going. I can honestly say that I have stayed too busy to think for a while. BUT... Gavin's birthday and parties are over and the high school prom is complete. Now it seems all I do is think about that I-171H! I will admit we have parts of the dossier to finish and I will keep myself busy completing that while I wait. I also enjoy reading blogs of others that have already returned home and dream about what that will be like for us.

5 comments:

HollyMarie said...

I hope your I-171H comes soon; that was a really difficult part of the wait for me!

Mindy said...

Thinking about your family during this time of waiting. Hopefully you will be getting that golden ticket soon! And if you're anything like me, I had a few dossier documents to finish as well, but of course waited to cram it all into one week once the I-171H actually came in the mail. That made for a crazy week, but when it was over and turned in it made me feel all the more excited. :)

atHisrighthand said...

It will happen. I know when I was at your point I was pretty convinced that mine would be the only one that would never come. But it did... Your's will come and we will all have to celebrate! :)

Will your agency review all of your documents prior to the golden ticket coming? We got all of our done and state certified, then had our agency go over them all before the golden ticket. That way it was all ready to go when it finally came... Just a thought..

Hang in there....
Elise

Anonymous said...

Keep holding steadfast! Pre-Adoptive Parenting is very trying! The Lord tests our patience in so many ways!

Elise has a great point about the documents...

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Hope your wait isn't too painful! Wow! I had no idea you were so young. The prom??? ;)