Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One step closer...

Brandon and I went for our shots on Monday! I must say that my arm still hurts from that Tetnus booster. It will all be well worth the pain when we bring our little guy home.
I am going to start calling him "G" on the blog until we announce his name, when we pass court.
We did get new pictures of G yesterday. He is definitely growing and still definitely very cute. We don't have any new measurements at this time, but at last report he was 10 lbs and 21 inches.
Keep praying for February 25!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

How great that you got new pictures...make sure you bring them on Sunday...as if I need to remind you! :) The shots were definitely a little more painful than I had remembered, maybe it was the fact that we got six at one time! I'm DEFINITELY praying for the 25th for you and all the others...

HollyMarie said...

You're moving along! Are you keeping his ET name? Or is "G" his "new" name?

Gabe?
Getahun?

Gotta guess you know!

Chelsea Bergeron said...

I will say a prayer for your court date :)

Anonymous said...

praying that we pass on Wednesday....I can't believe everything that is happening and I hope and pray everything gets straightened out before WEDNESDAY!

Kristie said...

Wooooo Hooooo
we are so happy!