Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Okay, I use to get so frustrated with people who came home with children and then suddenly became to "busy" to post! I must apologize because I have turned into one of them!!:)

This is my new renewed commitment to keep things up to date and posted.

First, thank you for all of your prayers and help with my leg. I have a nasty scar, but things are healing very well.

Since I last blogged I had to go back to work for 7 days! It was difficult to leave Grayson with a day care provider, but overall was a great experience for all of us. By the end of the week Grayson was trying to go to Deanna and really enjoyed being with all the children. The best part was He was overjoyed to seem me at the end of the day!

We are now enjoying summer vacation with a lot of activity. Gavin is involved in junior golf and just finished T-ball. Grayson is learning how to relax and "go with the flow". Gavin has had three episodes of poison ivy and so we became eco-friendly poison ivy killers and bought two baby goats! Yep, I said it, we have Bella and Edward as a part of our family and they LOVE to eat poison ivy. Gavin has a great time giving them a bottle each night too.

My next post will include pictures too, I promise!

1 comment:

James1:27 said...

you have had alot going on! I hope you are healing well and hope to see you real soon! love, michelle