Monday, March 9, 2009

D-U-N done!

When Gavin is done doing something he will spell "D-U-N" and then say done! That is how I feel about the Grayson's bedroom. We are D-U-N! We added the final touch with a rug tonight and now that is one more thing that I can check off the list.
Gavin was such an incredible helper in the whole process.
Above is a picture of the new crib. Did I mention we were able to get that for free due to a manufacturer defect in Gavin's old crib? God blesses us even with the details!


This is a part of the bedroom. Thanks to one of my students for drawing the vehicle patterns for me and all I had to do was trace and paint!
This rug and lamp was the finishing touch that we added tonight. A few books on the shelf and it should be just right...



4 comments:

Tracy and Dave said...

It looks great!

Mindy said...

The room is adorable! We just put up the little music mobile on Mimi's crib last night too, so it must be a "finish the room" type of week. :) And I love the new photo of him...he is so super adorable! I'm hoping we get to meet him in person with our overlapping day in Ethiopia...it makes me cry even thinking about it!

Our Story said...

I love it!! Can't wait to meet him.

James1:27 said...

Julie, What a cute room! You must be so excited! It was such a blessing to meet with you and the girls last night! I am glad I have your blog now so I can follow your journey a little more closely and know how to pray for you guys! Blessings as you pack! love michelle