Thursday, March 5, 2009

Travel Date!

My friend just e-mailed me today and asked if I had a travel date yet. I did change my ticker on the top, but realized that I forgot to post our plans (sorry Tracy)!

We will be leaving for ET on March 26 and arrive back in GR on April 4.

Last weekend we spent finalizing travel plans and buying our gifts for travel. This weekend the goal is to unpack some of Gavin's baby clothes and see what we actually have in Grayson's size and season. We also have a goal to get all of our travel documents notarized. After this weekend, I will be working with a long term sub to set-up arrangements for my classroom. I know I have several things to do after that but I am not sure how it will all get done... Still praising God for the opportunity though! :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Well, aren't you all organized! I'm feeling completely overwhelmed with just WHAT I should be focussing on, but getting our travel details finalized is the first step. :) I'm so thrilled for you and I think we may overlap our trip, so maybe I'll see you in Ethiopia! :)

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need any clothes. I would love it if you borrowed them. The more use they get the better. So happy for you!!
Michelle

Tracy and Dave said...

Yea! the countdown begins. Let me know if you need clothes and what size....I have tons I could wash for you and bring over next week.