Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on Their Travels!

This is your new friendly reporter Sandy De Witt, Julie's mom. I have been given the task to post the details of their travels as they come in.

We received a call around 8:00 pm Thursday night. They had safely and uneventfully arrived in Washington DC. They will be meeting a few other couples that will be taking Ethiopian Air. The first thing Julie said was, Mom you have to tell the Physics students that all I could think of as we took off in the airplane was inertia and momentum. She told me you would understand because she is such a science geek. They spoke with Gavin for a few minutes. Frankly, Gavin is doing well and was not even all that interested in talking. My how quickly they forget. Brandon was unable to get any international phone service, but they are told a phone might be available through their host once they arrive.

Thanks for all of your prayers and interest.

1 comment:

BiologyGirl said...

hay when I told Alina from 3rd hour that me and kelly saw you wednesday Alina screamed and was like awww did you see the baby. did you tell her to bring it in monday. she wants to see him well I think we all do. and we miss those random stories of yours but now you hopfully have lots of new intresting ones to tell of your trip can't wait. see you see from Ashly.