Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby night!

Gavin had a sleep over last night with his friends from day care (thank you Deanna). Brandon and I went to a friends house to play cards. When we arrived their daughter was "babysitting" for a little 8 week old boy. I say "babysitting" because the daughter was getting her hair cut and colored and wasn't even home! Sooo, the only thing I could possibly do in this situation was hold the baby, feed the baby, rock the baby to sleep right?!?! It was such an awesome night. I forgot how great it is to care for something so tiny and dependent on you for everything. I just kept thinking, I want my baby home! For now though, last night was a wonderful little taste of what our life will be like.

3 comments:

atHisrighthand said...

looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Hoping we both hear about our court dates sooner, rather than later! :)
Blessings,
elise

Matt DeWitt said...

Wow, I bet you are counting down the days now!

The Hamilton's Happenings said...

Hey Julie - what a fun adventure you and Brandon are on! :) Congrats on the referral...very cool! Shoot me an email sometime: ericahamilton2@gmail.com I'd love to catch up!