Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Court Date!

I remind myself and re-read a post that I made just a few days ago. Adoption has many lows, when we are reminded that our strength is in Him alone. Today we found out our court date. This time should be a big high in adoption, but the date is set for February 25! I am not sure why it is so far away and I don't want to seem ungrateful for a date. I just want my baby home! God will use me in the next two months and I know that He has a plan. Right now it is just hard...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on a date, yet I am sorry it is farther away than you had hoped. I remember feeling the same way. Will pray for you as you wait and that you will have success the first time around!

Mindy said...

Oh Julie, I completely know the feeling. I know I should be so excited to have a court date, and I am, don't get me wrong...it's just so far away! :) I pray these next two months go well and that God will use you during this time. Happy new year, 2009 is going to be an exciting one for both our families!

HollyMarie said...

Hey there, I hope you find peace while you wait... It is so hard once you have a picture, isn't it?

Tracy and Dave said...

Yeah for a date...that is wonderful news! Can't wait to see you this week so we can catch up!