Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New crib?

I gave Brandon a few "honey do" things while he was off for the winter. One thing on the list was to put the baby crib together and finish the baby room. We should probably start working on that don't you think?
On Saturday he decided to start the crib, but we are missing the bolts from our move to our current house (3 years ago)! He got on the website of the manufacturer and found that the crib had been recalled. All we need to do is send in a bracket and they will send us a voucher to go to Babies 'R Us and pick out a new crib at the same value of our previous crib. I am so excited! I didn't really like the white crib in this bedroom, but didn't think it would be very responsible to buy a new just because of the color. Now we will be able to get a new one and have it match the room. Wow, I am going to be having a baby in my house again! Reality hits at such odd times don't you think?

No comments: