Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blessed

It is not the New Year yet, but Brandon and I cannot help but reflect on this year. God has allowed us the opportunity to experience so many emotional highs that confirmed our journey in adoption and yet lows that reminded us our strength and trust is in Him alone. Each prayer of thanks lately, seems to bring me to the verge of tears as we continue to be blessed. Our extended family surprised us with an amazing Christmas donation toward the adoption (thank you!) and a person from Brandon's work has offered to do our trust before we travel at no cost!
I continue to pray for strength and health for our little one. I continue to pray for a court date. I continue to praise God and give Him the glory for the things he has done.
We are blessed.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts...I too have felt so thankful lately, even though things continue to drag on. We have so many wonderful friends and family surrounding us and Mimi, I'm hoping we BOTH hear about a court date for our little ones soon! Have a happy new year...2009 looks to bring a lot of great changes for our families! :)

Our Story said...

Praising God with you!!

atHisrighthand said...

Wow That is so awesome! God is so good!
looking forward to praising God with you soon!
Elise